Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Plan ELSS Fund is a predominantly mid cap oriented mutual fund which provides Tax Saving benefits under section 80C. It started very aggressively with large allocations to mid-caps and it still has a significant exposure to mid and small caps.
Quick facts about the Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Plan ELSS Fund
- Launch Year: 1999
- Size of Fund: ~ 690 crores
- Expense Ratio: 2.56 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 500
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 500
- Exit Load: Nil
Performance of Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Plan ELSS Fund
- Return Since Launch: ~ 21%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ 11 %
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 21%
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 13%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 27%
What this essentially means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 21% every year since launch. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 12 lakhs would have grown to Rs 31 lakhs in the last 10 years. See chart data below from ValueResearchOnline.com
Want to invest in the Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Plan ELSS Fund ? Click here to signup and get started.