The Franklin India Prima Plus Fund is a Multi Cap fund and has consistently outperformed the benchmark. It has a great management team with solid investment processes which helps in understanding the risks associated with small and mid caps and constructing the portfolio accordingly.
Quick facts about the Franklin India Prima Plus Fund
- Launch Year: 1994
- Size of Fund: ~ 12265 crores
- Expense Ratio: 2.25 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 5000
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 1000
- Exit Load: 1% for redemption within 365 days
Performance of Franklin India Prima Plus Fund
- Return Since Launch: ~ 19%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ 11%
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 19%
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 13%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 31%
What this essential means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 13% every year over the last 10 years. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 12 lakhs would have grown to Rs 30 lakhs. See chart data below from FranklinTempletonIndia.com
Want to invest in the Franklin India Prima Plus Fund ? Click here to signup and get started.