ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund is a multi cap mutual fund which provides Tax Saving benefits under section 80C. This fund has outperformed the benchmark index 13 times since its existence and focusses on primarily the value style of investing.
Quick facts about the ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund
- Launch Year: 1999
- Size of Fund: ~ 5023 crores
- Expense Ratio: 2.31 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 500
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 500
- Exit Load: Nil
Performance of ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund
- Return Since Launch: ~ 22%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ 13 %
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 18%
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 9%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 22%
What this essentially means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 13% every year over the last 10 years. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 12 lakhs would have grown to Rs 28 lakhs. See chart data below from ValueResearchOnline.com
Want to invest in the ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund ? Click here to signup and get started.