Most people usually seek out a Mutual Fund Advisor for help in selecting the best funds.
However, there is more to the value that a good Mutual Fund Advisor provides.
There are different types of Mutual Funds like Equity, Debt, Arbitrage, Liquid etc which have varying returns and are suitable for different investment objectives.
+ One ideally be investing in mutual funds to meet goals like
Saving for your Child’s Future
Downpayment for buying a home
Retirement Corpus / Achieving Financial Freedom
or any other specific goal.
A good Mutual Fund Advisor will
- First Understand Your Requirements and Risk Profile
- Help you put a number target for your goals
- Suggest a diversified and risk managed set of funds
- Keep you updated and do annual reviews
- Answer any ongoing questions and support that you may require
A relationship with a financial advisor is not a one time affair – You will require their services more often than you think so choose with care.
Have a Question about Money or Investing ? Ask Here >>