Start A Sip In Equity Mutual Funds Online – It Is One Of The Best Ways To Grow Your Money
- A SIP is short for Systematic Investment Plan for investing regularly in mutual funds.
- You can have multiple SIPs in different mutual funds
- The minimum amount for each SIP is Rs 1000 and there is no maximum amount
- There are No Lock-In Periods and You can withdraw your money anytime (Except Tax Saving SIPs which have a 3 yr lockin)
- You can expect average annual Returns ranging from 12.5 to 15 %
Here Is What Needs To Be Done To Start A SIP :
- Decide how much you want to invest every month (e.g. Rs 5000 per month)
- Select the Mutual Funds Suitable for your SIPs ( We can suggest good funds to start with if you need guidance )
- Select a day of the month when your money will be invested ( E.g. 2nd of every month if your salary comes in on the 1st)
- Sit Back and Watch Your money Grow.
Start A SIP in Equity Funds is one of the best ways to grow your money over time