FinQA is short for Financial Questions Answered.
As an individual who earns money, you probably have
Questions About Money
- How and Where Should I Invest My Money ?
- How Much Should I save for my retirement ?
- How Should I Plan For My Child’s Future ?
- Should I buy that insurance plan which the agent is suggesting ?
- Should I put my money in PPF / Sukanya Samridhi or Mutual Funds ?
- Which are the best mutual funds to buy ?
- etc etc
How Does Finqa Help ?
We answer any question that you may have about money.
The key difference is that our answers are tailored to YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
What’s right for someone is not necessarily right for you.
So before you invest your money or buy a financial product get a second opinion.
We guarantee you will not only save money but also potentially avoid mistakes.
How Much Does The Service Cost ?
We have an annual service fee of Rs 10,000.
You may ask, “Why an annual service fee and not a one time fee ?”
That’s because Finqa becomes like your virtual financial advisor.
And you will have questions all through the year. Here are some potential examples
- During Tax Saving Season – How to reduce taxes ?
- Bonus – What to do with your annual bonus ?
- Should I upgrade to that car ?
- Can I afford that international vacation
It’s always better to get an unbiased second opinion before you spend a significant amount of your money.
Click here or on the green button below to signup.
Not Sure About Signing Up ? Try our one time Trial Consultation for Rs 1000 to decide if our service is worth it.
Click here or on the yellow button below to signup.