DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund( ELSS ) is a primarily large and mid cap mutual fund which provides Tax Saving benefits under section 80C.
Quick facts about the DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund ( ELSS )
- Launch Year: 2007
- Size of Fund: ~ 3800 crores
- Expense Ratio: 2.50 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 500
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 500
- Exit Load: Nil
Performance of DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund ( ELSS )
- Return Since Launch: ~ 15%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ 12 %
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 20 %
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 14%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 18% ( Invest Now >> )
What this essentially means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 15% every year since launch. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 12 lakhs would have grown to Rs 32 lakhs over the last 10 years. See chart data below from ValueResearchOnline.com
Want to invest in the DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund ( ELSS ) ? Click here to signup and get started.