A financial plan is a living document while helps you plan your life better.
- Knowing the destination and then traveling the journey is always simpler…
- Knowing the disease and then curing the problem is always better…
- Knowing your prospective partner well and then getting married is always merrier…
Aiming for a result and then working towards it is always easier…
Likewise, being aware of your financial condition and then working towards your goals while learning from any past mistakes is always smarter.
Simply put financial planning is determining how to meet your life goals via properly managing your financial resources. It begins with an understanding of your current situation, taking a note of your lifestyle and goals and thereby chalking out a report that will make you feel empowered and confident about your financial future even in the face of unpredictability.
It is not casually opting for some tax saving or doubling your money schemes or choosing some policy because your peer bought the same, but it forms the starting point for the accomplishment of a financially secure and stable future.
When you see the bigger picture of the potential of your money, you will be well prepared for all the inevitable ups & downs that life will throw at you.
1. Understanding your goals – achieving your short and long term goals requires knowing what they will cost you and so what you need to set right now to fulfill them. This helps you plan ahead for major life events and larger purchases.
2. Analysis of your present financial situation –Know your current to work towards your future. So the first step in financial planning is to know exactly what you have today both in terms of your assets and debts. component in your financial plan that will help accomplish all the other elements in a tax-efficient manner.
3. Rightly protecting yourself and family along with your assets – Insurance is an important element of any sound financial plan. Working on how to get the best output in the most cost effective way is a crucial section in the plan. Overlooking risk that could incur due to illness, disability, accidents and death will only leave you with added panic at times of distress.
4. Retirement Planning – okay so 30 years down if you want to travel the world with your partner or buy a small cozy house on the beach side to spend your golden years, the planning has to start now. To reach where you eventually want to be what have you started doing now? To live the dream that you have been cherishing you need to draft out your finances from now on.
Lastly, Tax planning is not to be done in isolation, but instead should be driven by overall financial goals and integrated within the total financial plan.
A financial plan is required by you, your neighbor, your dentist, your lawyer, your brother, your sister, your colleague, your… for all those reading this and not reading it – basically for all who come back home with a pay check and even the ones who don’t. So irrespective of whether you are the ultra rich or the decent living or the frugal guy making ends meet, tailored financial advice is the first step required for you to sail through smoothly.
And finally, if there is something that is going to make you feel financially secure, give you peace of mind and keep you on the right track, you don’t need any other reasons to know why to start that something, right?
That something is called Financial Planning! Get in Touch to start investing in a planned manner.