ICICI Balanced Fund is a balanced mutual fund which invests in a mix of equity and fixed income and money market securities. The allocation to equity is about 60 – 80% which changes based on market conditions. It has delivered solid and stable returns with reduced risk exposure.
Quick facts about the ICICI Balanced Fund
- Launch Year: 1999
- Size of Fund: ~ 25,957 crores
- Expense Ratio: 2.21 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 5000
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 1000
- Exit Load: 1% within 365 days
Performance of ICICI Balanced Fund
- Return Since Launch: ~ 15%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ 12 %
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 18%
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 12%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 21%
What this essentially means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 12% every year over the last 9 years. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 12 lakhs would have grown to Rs 29 lakhs. See chart data below from ValueResearchOnline.com
Want to invest in the ICICI Balanced Fund ? Click here to signup and get started.