IDFC Tax Advantage Fund is a multi cap mutual fund which provides Tax Saving benefits under section 80C. It started very aggressively with large allocations to mid-caps and it still has a significant exposure to mid and small caps.
Quick facts about theIDFC Tax Advantage Fund
- Launch Year: 2008
- Size of Fund: ~ 900 crores
- Expense Ratio: 2.31 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 500
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 500
- Exit Load: Nil
Performance of IDFC Tax Advantage Fund
- Return Since Launch: ~ 21%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ – %
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 21%
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 15%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 33%
What this essentially means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 21% every year since launch. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 11 lakhs would have grown to Rs 29 lakhs. See chart data below from ValueResearchOnline.com
Want to invest in theIDFC Tax Advantage Fund ? Click here to check if this is right for you >>.