Reliance Tax Saver Fund is a multi cap mutual fund which provides Tax Saving benefits under section 80C. It started very aggressively with large allocations to mid-caps and it still has a significant exposure to mid and small caps.
Quick facts about the Reliance Tax Saver Fund
- Launch Year: 2005
- Size of Fund: ~ 10750 crores
- Expense Ratio: 1.98 %
- Minimum Investment: Rs 500
- Minimum SIP Investment: Rs 500
- Exit Load: Nil
Performance of Reliance Tax Saver Fund
- Return Since Launch: ~ 16%
- Return since last 10 years: ~ 14 %
- Return since last 5 years: ~ 22%
- Return since last 3 years: ~ 10%
- Return since last 1 years: ~ 24%
What this essentially means is that this fund has given an average annual return of 14% every year over the last 10 years. If you had invested Rs 10,000 per month, your total savings of Rs 12 lakhs would have grown to Rs 36 lakhs. See chart data below from ValueResearchOnline.com
Want to invest in the Reliance Tax Saver Fund ? Click here to signup and get started.